Centerline Car Rentals
Location: Airport, Christiansted, Mid Island
Phone: (888) 288-8755 | (340) 778-0441
- We are locally owned and operated.
- We offer personalized, professional service seven days a week.
- We have three convenient locations to meet you needs, or we can deliver to select hotels. (Check with your hotel concierge or front desk to see if we provide service to your hotel.)
- We offer a large selection of late-model vehicles, and you can book your reservation online.
- You can rent a car for a day, a week, or more...whatever your needs, we can accommodate.
- We care about the environment. In fact, check out our "green" airport facility.
- We have served St. Croix for more than 30 years!
ST. CROIX AIRPORT TERMINAL RENTAL CAR LOCATION:
Henry E. Rohlsen Airport
Office Hours: 7:30am – Last Flight Arrival
CHRISTIANSTED BOARDWALK LOCATION:
On the boardwalk next to Seaborne Airlines
Airport Counter Hours: 7:30am – 5:30pm | Rental Return Office Hours: 7:00am - 5:00pm
Intersection of Northside & Centerline roads
Tel/Fax: (340) 778-0450
Toll-Free: (888) 288-8755
Office Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
When it came time to build a new Centerline Car Rentals facility at the Henry E. Rohlsen Airport on St. Croix, we knew we wanted it to be an environmentally conscious building. After all, we live in paradise and it’s our responsibility to take care of this beautiful place we call home. So, we set out to reduce the carbon footprint of our facility in as many ways possible, from the light bulbs to the process in which we care for our fleet. Below are some of the ways we made sure to be good stewards of the environment with our new St. Croix Airport Car Rental facility.
Follow signs to Rental Car Return at the St. Croix Airport to find Centerline’s green facility.
- All of our walls are insulated. That may not seem as important in a warm weather climate, but insulation helps keep cool air in and hot air out too!
- We installed insulated double-pane windows, which serves a similar purpose as insulation.
- We used LED lighting throughout. LED lights are more efficient, last longer and do not contain harmful mercury.
- Our air-conditioning system has energy efficient, inverter technology with a hot air-cold air heat exchanger unit for further energy efficiency.
- A 9.75 kWh solar system was installed to generate energy from the sun, an abundant source on St. Croix!
- We collect rain water from our roof for those rainy periods. That means we use less of the energy inefficient desalinated water from our power company.
- We installed a variable speed water pump. Variable speed pumps are 30% to 50% more efficient than traditional pumps.
Green Fleet Care
Returned rental cars under our vacuum canopy before they go through our efficient car wash; water collection tanks in the background.
- To reduce our water and soap consumption, we installed the efficient, state-of-the-industry ECO5 car wash system from NS Wash Corporation. The result is 20% less water and 70% less soap used to wash rental cars returned at the St. Croix Airport.
- The soap used to wash our rental cars is biodegradable.
- A three chambered waste water management system removes impurities from all gray water going back into the environment.
When renting from the St. Croix Airport, rental cars are returned at our green facility. The next time you visit, please feel free to ask questions about how Centerline is going green!
Looking for a great deal on a vehicle?
All vehicles available for viewing at Centerline’s Airport Rental Car Return location. Check in with the front desk for assistance.