Centerline Car Rentals
The Best Value and Largest Selection on St. Croix! Centerline Car Rentals is locally-owned and operated, offering personalized and professional service seven days a week. We meet all flights at our St. Croix Airport Terminal location and we offer a convenient location in downtown Christiansted, right next to the seaplane dock. Centerline has a wide variety of well-maintained, reliable vehicles ready for you to explore St. Croix -- ranging from compact cars to sedans to SUVs or Jeeps to vans and full-size trucks. We deliver to select hotel locations. Become a Centerline VIP by renting with us! Use code GOTO2020 for 10% off your online reservation through 11/30/20.
Location: Airport, Christiansted
Phone: (888) 288-8755 | (340) 778-0441
- We are locally owned and operated.
- We offer personalized, professional service seven days a week.
- We have three convenient locations to meet you needs, or we can deliver to select hotels. (Check with your hotel concierge or front desk to see if we provide service to your hotel.)
- We offer a large selection of late-model vehicles, and you can book your reservation online.
- You can rent a car for a day, a week, or more...whatever your needs, we can accommodate.
- We can about the environment. In fact, check out our new "green" airport facility.
- We are celebrating 30 years of serving St. Croix!
Explore St. Croix your way – be it via Yaris, Jeep, SUV or 15-passenger van, we offer a wide variety of well-maintained, reliable rental vehicles. Check out our fleet and submit your booking online!
ST. CROIX AIRPORT TERMINAL RENTAL CAR LOCATION:
Henry E. Rohlsen Airport
Office Hours: 7:30am – 10:00pm
CHRISTIANSTED BOARDWALK LOCATION:
On the boardwalk next to Seaborne Airlines
Tel: (340) 713-0550
Intersection of Northside & Centerline roads
Tel/Fax: (340) 778-0450
Toll-Free: (888) 288-8755
Office Hours: 8am – 6pm
When it came time to build a new Centerline Car Rentals facility at the Henry E. Rohlsen Airport on St. Croix, we knew we wanted it to be an environmentally conscious building. After all, we live in paradise and it’s our responsibility to take care of this beautiful place we call home. So, we set out to reduce the carbon footprint of our facility in as many ways possible, from the light bulbs to the process in which we care for our fleet. Below are some of the ways we made sure to be good stewards of the environment with our new St. Croix Airport Car Rental facility.
Follow signs to Rental Car Return at the St. Croix Airport to find Centerline’s green facility.
- All of our walls are insulated. That may not seem as important in a warm weather climate, but insulation helps keep cool air in and hot air out too!
- We installed insulated double-pane windows, which serves a similar purpose as insulation.
- We used LED lighting throughout. LED lights are more efficient, last longer and do not contain harmful mercury.
- Our air-conditioning system has energy efficient, inverter technology with a hot air-cold air heat exchanger unit for further energy efficiency.
- A 9.75 kWh solar system was installed to generate energy from the sun, an abundant source on St. Croix!
- We collect rain water from our roof for those rainy periods. That means we use less of the energy inefficient desalinated water from our power company.
- We installed a variable speed water pump. Variable speed pumps are 30% to 50% more efficient than traditional pumps.
Green Fleet Care
Returned rental cars under our vacuum canopy before they go through our efficient car wash; water collection tanks in the background.
- To reduce our water and soap consumption, we installed the efficient, state-of-the-industry ECO5 car wash system from NS Wash Corporation. The result is 20% less water and 70% less soap used to wash rental cars returned at the St. Croix Airport.
- The soap used to wash our rental cars is biodegradable.
- A three chambered waste water management system removes impurities from all gray water going back into the environment.
When renting from the St. Croix Airport, rental cars are returned at our green facility. The next time you visit, please feel free to ask questions about how Centerline is going green!
Looking for a great deal on a vehicle?
We are always updating our fleet, so we often have cars, SUVs, trucks and vans for sale. If you are looking to buy a vehicle on St. Croix (or we can ship to St. Thomas), review the list below and contact Ike Turner for more information: (340) 692-2525 ext. 103 or email@example.com.
All vehicles are on display at Centerline’s airport location with prices clearly marked in the windows. The sales lot is open for viewing seven days a week from 9am to 5pm. Customers should park across the street and check in at the office for assistance.
Read More about Centerline Car Rentals
St. Croix offers many scenic drives, but in my opinion the drive along the North Shore coast is the most picturesque. North Shore Road winds along the northern coast of the island between Salt River Bay and the way to the eastern tip of the rainforest. As you drive alongside the blue Caribbean Sea you…Read More
Governor Albert Bryan Jr. recently made history with the signing of Act 8185, banning the importation, sale and distribution in the US Virgin Islands of sunscreen containing the ‘toxic 3 Os’: oxybenzone, octinoxate and octocrylene. Effective April 1st, according to Act 8185: ‘All persons, or entities that sell, distribute, or that are otherwise in possession of…Read More
While you are here on St. Croix, I recommend that you take the very scenic drive all the way up to Point Udall at the far East End of the St. island – as far as you can go. Point Udall offers stunning panoramic sea views, and is the easternmost point of the United States.…Read More
100 Things To Do on St. Croix We here at GoToStCroix.com have compiled a list of ‘100 Things To Do on St. Croix’ featuring popular activities, attractions, and must-do experiences unique to St. Croix. St. Croix offers lots of things to do, thanks to our perfect weather and beautiful beaches. Our rum drinks are also…Read More