Seaside Market & Deli-Catering
Let Seaside Market & Deli help you make your next event an easy success! Seaside offers a variety of specialty platters in a range of sizes to satisfy all of your entertainment needs. Choose from hot appetizer platters, deli sandwich platters, or antipasto platters showcasing gourmet meats and cheeses. For lighter fare, choose a colorful fresh fruit or vegetable platter. Seaside’s full service bakery features custom cakes, fresh muffins, doughnuts, and bagels, as well as creative cupcakes and cookies. If you are in a pinch, or just want to make entertaining easier, let Seaside Market & Deli do the work for you.
Phone: (340) 719-9393
- Full service deli offering made-to-order sandwiches and custom party trays
- Full service bakery offering fresh-baked breads and custom order cakes or trays
- Salad bar featuring freshly made soups and specialty salads
- Hot food buffet offering breakfast, lunch and dinner entrees
- Coffee and smoothie bar featuring specialty coffee drinks and freshly squeezed juices
- Wine Club offering monthly tastings
- Gourmet and specialty foods including locally produced selections
- Wine, beer and spirits as well as mixers and accouterments
To place your order for a custom platter or cake from the Seaside Market & Deli's bakery or deli, please call (340) 719-9393.
Custom gift baskets are now also available for purchase!
Read More about Seaside Market & Deli
In today’s world a glass of wine is a relaxing way to end a day, a means to celebrate, or a compliment to a great meal. Wine has been around for thousands of years and, next to water, it is the oldest beverage known to mankind. This delectable libation is produced around the world and…Read More
Seaside Market & Deli is St. Croix’s only gourmet market! With a full service bakery and deli, Seaside offers made-to-order sandwiches, fresh breads, deli meats, and a variety of sweet treats. Shop Seaside for a huge selection of wines, gourmet cheeses, specialty food items, and the freshest meat and seafood on island. Hungry now? Seaside features…Read More