National Volunteer Week
is April 22nd-28th. Find a local organization that can use your help!
Cruzan Rum Distillery
Cruzan Rum – Welcome to the Don’t Hurry. The Cruzan Rum Distillery welcomes you to come visit our “Don’t Hurry” atmosphere. Learn how to create delicious cocktails and relax island style! The Visitors’ Pavilion houses the Gift Shop & Rum Boutique, in addition to our tasting bar. This guided walking tour takes you on the aromatic journey of turning molasses into rum at the only still functioning historic distillery site in the Virgin Islands. Make sure to visit this fun and historic attraction while you are on St. Croix. The Cruzan Rum Distillery is open from 9 am to 4 pm, Monday through Friday, and 10 am to 2 pm on Saturdays. They are also open on Sundays from 10 am to 2 pm, when a cruise ship is in port. Tours leave every 30 minutes from the top of the hour, so do hurry to the ‘Don’t Hurry Rum’!
- The Four Spirits of St. Croix
- The Marvelous Mango
- Savoring St. Croix Like a Local
- The Spirited History of Caribbean Rum
- Take Advantage of Duty-Free Shopping
- St. Croix Heritage Trail
- Two Rum Distilleries, 39 Flavors of Rum!
- My St. Croix Destination Wedding
- Safari Tour with Sweeny
- Cruzan Rum, a St. Croix Tradition