The Buccaneer Beach & Golf Resort
Host to ABC's 'The Bachelor' and one of the 'World's Top 50 Tropical Resorts' - Conde Nast Traveler! The historic Buccaneer boasts 131 exquisite accommodations in a luxury country club atmosphere. Located on 340 acres two miles from Christiansted, the property has three lovely beaches, a championship golf course, renowned tennis and watersports - combined they create a luxury playground for all ages. Family owned and operated since 1947, The Buccaneer is perfect for couples, families, and honeymooners. Your stay includes a complimentary full breakfast, complimentary snorkeling, kayaks, and floats. A shuttle is provided into town for a small charge. A wellness and spa menu is available for hotel guests only.
Overlooking the Caribbean and Christiansted harbor, fronting three distinctive and spectacular beaches, The Buccaneer Beach & Golf Resort is one of the most iconic luxury resorts in St. Croix. It’s tranquil here with stunning views in every direction and 340 acres of an oceanfront playground encompassing an 18-hole golf course, eight tennis courts, three beaches, two pools, a water sports center, a full-service spa and a salon, a 24-hour fitness center, three restaurants and a shopping arcade with fine boutiques.
Picture your perfect wedding day in our stunning venues. One of the most iconic luxury resorts in the Virgin Islands, The Buccaneer Beach & Golf Resort offers an unforgettable backdrop for your wedding in St. Croix. Sea breezes and the fragrance of tropical flowers add to the Caribbean magic.
- Breakfast daily
- Snorkeling equipment
- Welcome rum or fruit punch
- Kayaks and beach chairs
- Daily housekeeping service
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
- Complimentary self parking
- Three restaurants and bars onsite, able to accommodate dietary preferences and food allergies. Gluten-free and Vegetarian options are available.
- Golf course and tennis courts on property
- Spa and wellness services available to hotel guests
- Fitness center
- Three beaches on property
- Each room features a private patio or balcony for maximum enjoyment of our spectacular views and cooling breezes.
- Family cottage suites, the most popular family accommodations, feature two bedrooms and one bath, complete with a spacious front lawn.
- Room conveniences include air conditioners, small refrigerators, safes, hair dryers, telephones, satellite television, DVD players, irons and ironing boards, coffee makers, shower or shower/tub combination, double sinks and ceiling fans.
- Some rooms have soothing whirlpool tubs. Cribs, rollaway beds and microwaves are available upon request.
- All accommodation categories offer rooms suitable for handicapped guests.
Read More about The Buccaneer
Who knew that when I moved to St. Croix I would become an athlete? Okay, so I use the term ‘athlete’ loosely, but I have just participated in the 19th annual St. Croix Coral Reef Swim. This annual event attracts not only world class athletes, but swimmers of all ages and levels from all over since it includes a one-mile, a two-mile and a five-mile swim race.Read More