The Palms at Carina Bay
The Palms at Carina Bay offers expansive ocean views and a private pool. Situated on 1.5 acres on the southeastern end of St. Croix, this one bedroom apartment is furnished with a queen size bed, dining table, and the fully-equipped kitchen. Also included for your use are beach towels, chairs and a cooler, so you can enjoy the local beaches...many of which are within a 5 minute drive! Whether you want to relax by the pool or explore the island, you will find many beaches, restaurants and local hangouts within a very short drive of The Palms at Carina Bay. Let us make your stay on St. Croix a memorable one!
Location: East End
Phone: (303) 517-5116
Situated on 1.5 acres on the southeast end of St. Croix, The Palms at Carina Bay offers expansive ocean views, a 2-3 minute walk to the beach and a private pool for your pleasure. The apartment is located on the lower level of a single-family villa, with its own separate entrance which allows you the convenience of coming and going at your leisure.
Start your day by watching a colorful sunrise from the patio outside your door or lounge in one of the many adirondack chairs by the pool....the views alone will take your breath away. The tropical breezes, birds chirping and the sound of waves crashing over the distant reef adds to the ambiance.
The apartment is furnished with a queen size bed. Eat in the unit or enjoy your meal al fresco at the table by the pool. The kitchen has a range/oven, refrigerator, microwave and coffee pot. Dishes and pots and pans, corkscrew, and more, but if you need anything else, just ask! We also provide bath towels, beach towels, extra sheets, beach chairs and a cooler. You may even find a bottle of rum as a welcome gift!
There are many wonderful beaches within 5 driving minutes in addition to the groomed beach at the Divi Carina Bay Resort just a 2-3 minute walk from your doorstep. The Divi Carina Bay Casino, The Links (miniature golf) and several restaurants are within walking distance. A nine-hole golf course is only a five minute drive away. There are so many historic sites, dive sites, sailing and jeep excursions....we are more than happy to share our first-hand knowledge to help make your stay a memorable one.
The owner of The Palms at Carina Bay is a licensed real estate agent in the USVI, for more information visit her listing for Emelyn-Morris-Sayre, CRS using the link below.
- Private entrance at pool level
- Off street parking
- Private patio
- Outdoor shower - rinse off sand after a day at the beach
- Beach chairs
- Small cooler to take to the beach
- Beach towels
- Private pool at Villa just steps from the apartment - shared only with owners
- Plenty of towels and extra sheets
- Queen size bed
- Bathroom has a shower
- Eat in or enjoy a meal al fresco by the pool
- Refrigerator, range/oven, microwave, coffee pot
- Television with Netflix
- Iron and ironing board
- Washer and dryer if needed (owner will allow you to use)
- Walking distance to Divi Carina Bay Resort and Casino and groomed beach
Visit our website for the current rates and to book your stay!
Low Season: May 1st - October 31st
High Season: November 1st - April 30th
Minimum 3 nights stay. Book 7 nights and SAVE 20%!
Additional Charges will include a Cleaning Fee, Taxes and Refundable Damage Deposit.
- The island is 82.8 square miles and 28 miles long by 7 miles wide. The Palms at Carina Bay is located on the southeast end of the island at the skinniest part. Our place is adjacent to the East End Marine Park.
- Columbus discovered St. Croix in 1492.
- The US purchased the three islands (St. Croix, St. Thomas and St. John) from Denmark in 1917.
- Temperatures range in the 80's during the day dropping down into the 70's a night. Summer is somewhat warmer. The Palms enjoys the cooling trade winds year round.
- During winter months, we are one hour ahead of Eastern Standard Time. During the summer, we are the same time as Eastern Daylight Savings.
- Dress is casual. When in town or shopping, shirts and coverups are expected. Men, leave your ties at home!
- US currency and credit cards accepted. ATM machines are available on the island.
- No sales tax, but there is a 12.5% government hotel tax.
- All native plants, animals, coral and shells are protected under the Indigenous Species Act and are not permitted to leave the territory. Custom officials do check. Please LEAVE PARADISE AS YOU FOUND IT for others to enjoy.
- You do not go through Customs upon arrival, however, you do go through Customs upon leaving the island. You can enjoy a $1,600 duty free allowance per person and can take up to 6 bottles of liquor as long as one of the bottles is a product made in the VI such as Cruzan Rum. Airlines will check your liquor boxes free of charge.
Inspired by the beauty and brilliant colors of St. Croix and the Virgin Islands, Emelyn Morris-Sayre’s images capture everything from the luscious vistas of St. Croix to the day to day life of the island. Local fruits and vegetables are a favorite subject of her macro and still life photos, many of which look like…Read More
The Reef is a fun, fast and affordable 9-hole golf course and so much more! Tucked into tranquil Teague Bay, The Reef offers a Par 35, 9-hole golf course and driving range, as well as a disc golf course. All golf activities are fun for any age and make for a great family outing. A…Read More
Turner Hole beach is located in front of the Divi Carina Bay Resort and Casino. Since this a resort property, there is a bar, restaurant, pool, dock, tennis court, and even a casino on the premises. Across the street there is a mini-golf course. The beach itself has a beach shack that offers full amenities; take…Read More
Winners Play at Carina Bay! Divi Carina Bay, the U.S. Virgin Islands’ first casino, provides over 250 slot, video poker, multi-game machines; plus, LIVE table games including Blackjack, Roulette, Craps, Three-Card Poker, Mississippi Stud or Texas Hold ‘Em. With friendly dealers and a relaxed setting, odds are you’ll have a great time. You’ll also find live entertainment in…Read More