St. Croix Poster Series
Shop the original St. Croix poster series by GoToStCroix.com! Our designs are inspired by the vintage travel posters of the mid-20th Century that captured the essence of a destination with a simple, captivating illustration speaking to the glamour and adventure of travel. Featuring iconic St. Croix destinations and landmarks, we hope these posters remind everyone that travel to St. Croix can be romantic, fulfilling, and most importantly, FUN! Each poster is 18" x 24" in size for easy framing, and is printed on high quality, 10 point, matte finish paper with UV protection. Buy your posters online today, or at select retail locations on St. Croix.
Shop online, we ship nationally and internationally! Or, visit one of our select retail partners to buy your posters locally.
Collect the whole series of St. Croix Vintage Style Posters!
- Our posters were created in pairs, with each pair featuring a unique vintage style. So pick the perfect pair for your home or office, or purchase the entire set of 8 and get one free.
- Posters are 18" x 24" sized for easy framing
- Posters are printed on a high quality, 10 point, matte finish paper with UV protection.
- Order online an we'll ship nationally or internationally via USPS.
- Stop into one of our local retail posters to shop the series if you're here on St. Croix.
Current posters in the series include:
- Frederiksted Port
- Christiansted Boardwalk
- Buck Island
- Cane Bay Beach
- East End
- West End
- Hams Bluff Lighthouse
- Annaly Bay Tide Pools
St. Croix Posters make great souvenirs and home décor, especially in St. Croix vacation villas. They also make great gifts for:
- House warmings
- High school graduates (perfect for college dorms!)
- Airbnb guests
- Island lovers
- Part-time St. Croix residents
You can find the GoToStCroix Poster Series at these local retail shops:
- Big Beard's (Christiansted)
- The Frame Up (Mid Island)
- Sweet Bottom Dive Center (North Shore - Cane Bay and Carambola Beach Resort)
- Molly's (Frederiksted)
- St. George Village Botanical Garden (Mid Island)
- Undercover Books & Gifts (Gallows Bay)
- University of the Virgin Islands Bookstore (Mid Island)
The Frame Up
Not only can you buy our complete series of posters at The Frame Up, but they also offer several ways to frame and/or hang your posters for your convenience:
- Stock frames: Buy a premade frame in the 18" x 24" size for your new posters so you can frame and hang them yourself.
- Dry mounted: The Frame Up also sells these posters dry mounted to foam core board with a hook on the back for easy hanging.
- Custom framing: Get your posters custom framed onsite in a way that will highlight them as well as tying them in with your home or office décor.
Get 10% off custom framing of any GoToStCroix vintage style poster at The Frame Up when you mention this post!
If you are interested in purchasing 12 or more posters, or would like to sell these posters in your retail gift shop, please contact us for wholesale pricing at email@example.com.
Coming to St. Croix for the day? With ferries and the seaplane bringing passengers from St. Thomas directly to Christiansted, St. Croix makes for a great day trip. Both the ferry and seaplane terminals are walking distance from town, so no rental car is needed. If you’ve never been to St. Croix, it has a different…Read More
Cane Bay Beach is a popular hang out for locals and visitors alike. It is also a popular place for families to spend time with their kids, and dogs, because it’s a one stop beach that has everything. With access to several bars and restaurants right from the beach, it makes for an easy and…Read More
Coming to St. Croix for the day? With multiple daily flights bringing visitors to the Henry E. Rohlson Airport, St. Croix makes for a great day trip and there are plenty of taxis on standby at the airport to bring travelers to Frederiksted. If you’ve never been to St. Croix, it has a different vibe than…Read More
Buck Island Reef National Monument, An Underwater National Park! Can you believe it? An underwater National Park? In all total, the park encompasses 176 acres above and below water. It was established a National Monument by a Presidential proclamation in 1961 and grew in 2001 to preserve “one of the finest marine gardens in the…Read More
The Annaly Bay tide pools, sometimes called the Carambola tide pools, are a series of large, naturally formed pools found on the west end of St. Croix’s beautiful North Shore. While accessing these pools is a bit of a challenging hike, it is worth every single step. On your way to the tide pools, you…Read More
The Frederiksted Pier on St. Croix is iconic, and serves many purposes. It’s the only cruise ship port on St. Croix, it’s a world reknown macro-dive site, has great snorkeling too. Exercise or take a romantic stroll and enjoy the unobstructed views of the sunset. The Pier is often a gathering place for local fisherman to cast a line, and is also the perfect place to jump off into the deep water below. Use the ladder to climb back up and …. do it again!Read More
The historic Hams Bluff Lighthouse sits on Hams Bluff overlooking the North Shore and West End of St. Croix, about 360 feet above sea level. The hike up is short but very intense, but once you reach the lighthouse the views are breathtaking and the winds gusting across Hams Bluff provide a nice cooling effect…Read More
The Eastern Most Point of the United States! The Millennium Monument was erected in 2000 to commemorate the beginning of a new millennium for the United States, as this is the first place American soil sees the sunrise. Known as Point Udall, the drive to this east end monument is breathtaking as you look below…Read More