Gentle Winds Beach is located on the North Shore of St. Croix, between Salt River and Cane Bay. This beach is home to the private Gentle Winds condominium community. While the beach itself is public (by law), access to the beach through Gentle Winds is limited to residents and guests of the community.
Location: North Shore
Located on the North Shore between Salt River and Cane Bay at the Gentle Winds condominium community.
While the beach itself is public (by law), access to the beach through Gentle Winds is limited to residents and guests of the community. The beach is also accessible by boat, but please be cautious as there is a shallow reef just off the beach. All amenities located on the beach are also for the use of residents and guests only.
Amenities are for residents and guests only, and include:
- Fresh water pool
- Beach chairs
- Beach bar and grill
- All amenities, including parking on the premises, are restricted to use by the residents and guests of the Gentle Winds condominiums only.
- Gentle Winds does not have a life guard on duty, therefore, use of the pool and/or beach is at each individual’s own risk.
- No open fires are allowed at any time on the beach.
- Pets are not permitted in the pool area or on the beach.
- Lounges and beach chairs are not permitted in the pool or ocean at any time. Beach and/or pool lounges, chairs and tiki huts may not be reserved or held. Unattended items are subject to removal by management.